1950 Bullet Boat
The 1950 hull design has river and bay water capabilities with its higher sides. It has a hull design that suits social skiing and racing.
This model is available in outboard and stern drive.. This boat is an all-rounder suitable for skiing, wake boarding or just cruising around. The models include a Social, Race, inboard and tunnel deck with the option of a safety cell.
Standard inclusions Social Models;
- Vacuum infused hull with foam core
- Deck fully glassed to Hull
- Under floor tank
- One piece bullet anodized gunwale
- Bow hook
- Bung and well drains
- Transom hooks x 2
- Drivers and passangers foot pads
- Battery and ski pole platforms
- 2 upholstered helm seats, upholstered rear lounge
- Padded side pockets
- Marine grade carpet to floor
- Ski Pole
Important info on Boat Comparisons
Bullet Boats make there Social range of boats as per the same way our Race boats are made by Vacuum Resin Infusion, we have chosen this above standard hand lay ups to give you the customer the absolute best build strength and quality available in the industry
- see more under construction and ski boats
- Bullet Custom Trailers are available for this model
All Race boats are made by vacuum resin infusion using high density Foam cores, directional glass and vinyl ester resins see more under construction…….